Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Going into hospital!

Damn!! Damn!! I don't have time to call you or wait. My scope procedure that was done this morning was not looking good. The surgeon is concerned that it is cancer... so he didn't want me to leave the hospital. I had to come home to arrange for Greg to come over (he's on his way) for Bridget. I am just gathering a few things and have to go back and be admitted. Surgery could be this weekend... I am getting hooked up to IV antibiotics and they will do more tests in the hospital.

I'm scared now... but keeping a positive outlook. Please let the elves know. We don't KNOW that it's cancer, but it's looking suspicious.

I will be at St. Paul's Hospital on Burrard Street... don't know the room yet.

Gotta run... !!

Hugggggs,

Cheryl

No comments: