Saturday, March 17, 2007

Thursday, March 14th, 2007 -- Chores

Dear Bloggy,

Well, just a quickie catch up since it is now almost 1:30am Saturday and I still haven't put in an entry for Thurs or Friday. Thursday was supposed to be a day to catch up on errands and chores. I did get some done... like going to the post office (finally, I have stamps on hand for mailing out forms!), picked up some fruit at Kin's Market up Davie, and then walked home. In the afternoon, I took Bridget for a walk, but only for a 1 mile walk because I was meeting Nancie for dinner on Robson Street and I was going to be walking there to meet her at 5pm.

Nancie and I went to Hon's for Chinese food. They make the best Chinese food in the West End! Here are pictures I took... hard to believe it's still so chilly... it looks like Spring is here and it should be warm!

Anywho... here are some pictures... one of Nancie, one of me in my blue hat that I picked up this week at Granville Island with Bonnie, a picture of a Cherry Blossom tree at night with a street light above it, and a picture of a West End street that is all in blossom :)

Well, I have more to add to the blog but it is going on 2am now, so I will blog more tomorrow, which will explain why I got home close to 1am Friday night (well, Sat. morning).

Sweet dreams!

Cheryl





























1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Fun, fun pictures!!! LOVE the one of the trees at the end, breathtaking! Although you and Nancie look like you're having too much fun, lol.

Can't wait to hear your story about Friday night - but I hope you sleep in a bit first, I know Bridget won't mind ;)