Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday, January 19th, 2008 -- morning

Hiya Bloggy,

Sorry to everyone who has written to voice their concern, wondering how I was doing since my blog has not been updated since last Saturday. Yikes! Where does the time go??

Nothing wrong here... just a lack of time, it seems! I just can't seem to get ready on time in the morning to get down to the beach in the morning ... and that's just getting showered, changed and out the door. I usually have to wait until my meds have kicked in because my one huge whine here is that the joint pain has not gotten better... if anything it's gotten worse, but that could have to do with the antibiotics (Cipro) I've been on for the past 10 days. I didn't notice until I was throwing the bottle out yesterday that there was a big neon warning to not be exposed to the sun for any prolonged periods. Ooops. Sun exposure with these antibiotics could cause serious sunburning and joint stiffness... uh... yes, well, I got both :)

Anywho... I'm finished them now so we'll see if the second 2 weeks goes better. Meanwhile, it is 9am and I still have to get dressed and head out to get some breakfast before joining the gang at the beach. So, this is just going to be a short morning, "Hello!" and I will try to catch up more with pictures tonight.

Is it true there are places in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland that are getting snow today??? Brrrrrrr!

Aloooooha!

Cheryl

No comments: