Saturday, September 1, 2007

Saturday, Sept 1, 2007

Hiya Bloggy!

Ok, this is just a quickie to check in. I've been meaning to update Bloggy for the last couple of days, but it's been a rough couple of days. Dr. Gill, reminded me that the last couple of chemo sessions could be the roughest as the chemo accumulates in my body. Yikes!! She was not kidding! Since Wed night it has been really rough and not something one wants to live through on an ongoing basis. I have two more chemo sessions to get through, which will take up the month of September. If you don't hear from me too much in September, you will know this is what I'm going through.

Tomorrow, if I'm not too dizzy or queazy, I'll be going out for brunch with my friend, Amanda. Keep your fingers crossed!

On Tuesday, I am going to be going to an Aveda Hair Salon to see if they can put some natural colour product in my hair to cover the dullness an mousy gray. A girl just can't live with this dull colour, even though one isn't allowed to colour their hair with chemical products while on chemo. I'll leave it to the experts to perk me and my hair colour up :)

Well, I have a few pictures and chit chat to add, but for some reason, blogspot is soooooo slow, it's taking me forever to type this. Talk about a delay from what I type and when it hits the screen!

So, I'm going to call it a night... and hopefully blogspot will speed up another day :)

Ciao!

Cheryl

PS: Anyone who is on Facebook.com, look me up and add me to your friends list! I hang out there to keep track of everyone :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

On one hand I am glad this is almost over for you sweetie! On the other I am sorry that these last few will be so tough to get through. Hugs to you my stalwart little buddy! I admire you so much.

Deb